Thursday, September 3, 2009

Why can't we all just get along?

I've had this blog for quite a while and haven't used it. I guess I've been waiting for some inspiration.
I'd like to thank the conservatives and scientologists for giving me that inspiration.

Ignoring their voices, I was gliding through life actually having some faith in humanity and our educational system (ok, only a tiny bit).

Reading 2 news articles is all it took.
They ruined it. Their comments...
Really, I can only take so much stupidity.

I'll leave the latter group alone, but the conservatives... sorry but I don't think that I can help myself. Sometimes people just need a little education and awareness to see the error of their ways and/or thinking.
And by the way...this isn't going to be just another political blog.
I'm not even going to give it a label. Nope, my mind wanders too much to actually have a particular focus for this blog.

I'm just an observer. And a thinker. And a learner. Ambiguous.


A good thing to keep in mind...
Expectation = Frustration.

No comments: